We welcome the donation of items to help us raise money and there’s lots of things we find useful!
We operate a number of clothing banks in partnership with The Salvation Army. As well as providing an opportunity to recycle old clothes, all money raised from the activity is split between the two charities. Our current banks are listed below but we’re always looking for more locations. If you think you might know of somewhere suitable (pubs, village halls and sports clubs are often perfect!) please contact email@example.com. All sites must have regular passing traffic and be large enough to hold a bank (minimum 2202mm height x 1250mm width x 1000mm depth).
World UK Trading Ltd have previously supported us with the collection of clothing bags. However, while they may still operate in your area, we no longer work with them so please make sure to double check the charity on the front of the bag. If it has our name on it, it is an old bag so please do not use it.
- Arlesey Town Football Club , Armadillo Stadium Hitchin Road, Arlesey SG15 6RS
- Dan Albone Car Park, Shorthead Street/Royal Oak Close, Biggleswade, SG18 0BQ
- Stewartby Village Hall, Stewartby Way, Bedford, MK43 9LX
- Totternhoe Memorial Hall, Castle Hill Road, Totternhoe, LU6 1QQ
- The 3 Horseshoes Public House, Houghton, PE28 2BE
- Village Hall, 52 Church Street, Guilden Morden, SG8 0JD
- Village Hall, Cootes Lane, Fen Drayton, CB24 4SL
- Parish Council Car Park, Gransden Road, Caxton, Cambridge, CB23 3PL
- Bottisham Sports and Social Club, 31 Downing Close, Bottisham CB25 9DD
- Garboldisham Recreation Ground, c/o Hesselyn, The Street, Garboldisham, IP22 2QN
- Saracens Head, 75 Mount Street, Diss, IP22 4QQ
- Beers of Europe, Garage Lane, Setchey, King's Lynn PE33 0BE
- Norwich RFC, Beeston Hyrne, North Walsham Road, Norwich NR12 7BW
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust, Gayton Road, King's Lynn, PE30 4ET
- Clopton Village Hall, Manor Road, Clopton, IP13 6QN
- Low Road Car Park, Kelsale IP17 2NU
- Southwold Scout Hall, Mights Road, Southwold. IP18 6BE
- Budgens, Blakenham Stores, 7 Moses Walk, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, IP6 0GT
- Riverside Centre, Great Glenham Road, Saxmundham, IP17 1LL
Great news! We are thrilled to announce that LCP Recycles has managed to secure a place in the TerraCycle 'Crisp Packet Recycling Scheme' and have very kindly chosen to support East Anglian Air Ambulance. This scheme is all about minimising our impact on the environment and this extends to how we recycle!
It's simple - Recycle your empty crisp packets by dropping them off at a LCP approved drop off point (listed below). LCP then donate the crisp packets which generates a donation for our charity!
Find your local LCP drop off point using the list below. If you would like to get involved and set up your own collection point, please get in contact with LCP via facebook or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have also managed to secure a place in the scheme and would like to collect on our behalf then please do get in touch!
- Coop Lakenheath; 46-50 High St, Lakenheath, Brandon IP27 9DS
- Coop Mildenhall; King St, Mildenhall, Bury Saint Edmunds IP28 7ES
- Lakenheath library; 65 High St, Lakenheath, Brandon IP27 9DS
- C.js sandwich bar; 133 High St, Lakenheath, Brandon IP27 9ET
- Monza palace, Newmarket
- Lakenheath primary
- Suttons builders yard
- Brandon pre school
- Sunshine nursery
- Little fishes nursery
- Outreach i.t company
Give in kind
There are many other ways you can give to EAAA in-kind. Browse below to find out more information about unwanted coins, stamps, charity shops, raffle prizes and recycleable items.
Please note we don’t operate any charity shops so we cannot accept any items other than those listed below. If you have larger items you’d like to donate to us, The Bullock Fair Charity Shop in Harleston, Norfolk may be able to accept them. They then donate their takings to us, and a number of other local charities, and have raised over £750,000 for us since they began.
Your unwanted foreign currency can make a huge difference to us.
Our fundraisers work with an organisation called Cash4Coins to collect unwanted foreign currency. If you have ever come home from holiday with some loose change, and don’t want it to end up in the back of the drawer, you can donate it to us!
You may see our special foreign coin collection boxes around the region including in local banks, but you can also contact one of our fundraising teams to discuss donating any unwanted foreign currency. We always need new sites for our boxes too – contact your local fundraising office for more information.
We welcome the donation of raffle prizes as we can use them at our events to raise money. We will only be able to accept items that are new and in their original packaging. We also accept sealed drink bottles (soft drinks, wine, beer, spirits etc) to use in our bottle tombolas. If you’d like to donate an item for our raffle, please contact your local fundraising office to arrange delivery.
Donate your car to East Anglian Air Ambulance, via Giveacar!
Giveacar is not a profit for social enterprise that can turn your car into cash for EAAA. They will arrange a free collection from your home at the time that is convenient for you. Your car will then be auctioned or scrapped and the proceeds, minus the admin fees, will be donated back to us. To find out more call 0207 736 4242 or visit www.giveacar.co.uk
We would love to have your used stamps! These must be sent to our head office: East Anglian Air Ambulance, Hangar E, Gambling Close, Norwich, NR6 6EG. It is important that you put the right amount of postage on your parcel if you are sending stamps to us, otherwise the package gets delayed at the Post Office and we have to pay a fine. Please include your contact details so we can say thank you.
We are working in partnership with The Recycling Factory and can now accept ink and toner cartridges!
This recycling scheme for charities is a completely free of charge service. TRF donate 100% of the value of all inkjet cartridges, which are successfully recycled.
Only selected inkjet cartridges are eligible for a donation, therefore please ensure that you check to see if the cartridge that you intend to recycle is listed attached. If the inkjet cartridge is listed, simply click on the freepost downloadable label below and affix this to your own packaging. Find the freepost label by clicking here.
The weight limit for the freepost label is 1kg, but don’t worry if you have multiple items that exceed the weight limit, you can split these into smaller packages and use another label.
If you would like to recycle laser toner cartridges, please contact email@example.com for more information.