How to Play
Simply download our postal form and send to our head office to play our lottery by postDownload Form
Save lives and win cash weekly by playing online today! You could win one 18 weekly cash prizes for just £1 a play!
EAAA requires players to be 18+.
It is an offence to play our lottery if you are under 16.
Long-time supporter of EAAA Jean Marsham won a prize in our weekly draw. Jean is 98 years young and a former Land Army ‘girl’. Jean's friend and neighbour Anthony, said: “Jean is a very smart and alert lady and is as sharp as a pin. When I asked her what she would do with the money, she said in hushed tones - “I shall spend it wisely!””
Colin and Shirley Aldous
Owners of Ufford Park Woodbridge Hotel, winners of the summer raffle, tell us why they support EAAA: “In January 2003, we were discussing the proposed charity that we wished to support for Colin’s impending Captains year at Ufford Park’s golf club. In our opinion a need for a helicopter supporterd ambulance service was paramount. We made the decision that we would support EAAA and have continued to do so both personally and commercially to this day.”
Meet Our Canvassers
Every week our canvassers are out and about in our region telling people about our charity and inviting people to join our lottery to support our life-saving work.
The EAAA lottery is a weekly lottery run to raise funds for East Anglian Air Ambulance. Members register to play for £1 a week (or more) and are then entered into a prize draw on Fridays.
- This lottery is promoted by Friends of East Anglian Air Ambulance, the trading company for East Anglian Air Ambulance.
- You must be over 16 years old to play.
- Lottery tickets are priced at £1 per play.
- The Responsible person for this lottery is Sam Demetriou, Hangar E, Gambling Close, Norwich NR6 6EG.
- The lottery is drawn every Friday.
- This lottery is Licensed by the Gambling Commission For more information, visit the Gambling Commission website gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Click here to read our responsible gambling policy and terms and conditions.
Lottery Information and FAQs
Proceeds from the EAAA charity lottery make up 45% EAAA’s total fundraising, so it is incredibly important for the work we do. To view FAQs and further information, please click here.